October brought our real money account up, and we are well on our way to achieving our full-year target. Several trades went back in the right direction, and we were able to close some butterflies at a profit.
October performance in the real money account
We started trading in October with a balance of $119,303.33 and stood at $126,280.05 on October 31, which equates to a 5.85% gain.
- Complex Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $538.40
- Simple Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $1,084.00
- Complex Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $1,748.00
- Long Soybeans (ZS) with $1,705.50
- Simple Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $338.00
- Simple Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $879.00
- Complex Put Butterfly in Russell 2000 (RUT) with $283.00
- Short Calls on Cocoa (CC) with $1,262.40
If we sum up all realized trades, the result is a realized profit of $2,989.50. In summary, we have found very few trading spots in October. But this shows that you need patience and discipline in trading.
October performance in comparison
The following picture shows when we compare our real money account with the known benchmarks:
Current positions in our real money account
These positions are currently open:
Screenshot from 1.11. at 10:25
Our problem child, cotton (CT), and the gold-silver spread contributed positively to the good October performance. Cotton has grown by more than $3,600 since the last update, and the gold-silver spread has risen by $1,000. Our option positions in sugar (SB) were several times short of our take profit.
Overview of past 3 months reports
Here you can find the individual reports of our real money account of the last 3 months:
How can I discuss these trades and receive them as a signal?
In our Premium Service, you will immediately know when a new trade is opened, closed or managed. You can also just join the signal community.