In July, our account posted an increase in equity, largely due to our gold-silver spread.
July performance in the real money account
We started in July with a balance of $121,860.20 and stood at $128,980.76 on July 31, which represents a 5.84% gain.
- Calendar Spread in Corn (ZC) $597.00
- Simple Put Butterfly on the Russell 2000 (RUT) $443.40
- Simple Put Butterfly on the Russell 2000 (RUT) $951.20
- Short Call on Oats (ZO) $927.60
- Complex Put Butterfly on the Russell 2000 (RUT) $1,089.60
- Complex Put Butterfly on the Russell 2000 (RUT) $825.00
- Long in Cotton (CT) $2,964.00
- Long Electronic Arts (EA) $14.65
- Complex Put Butterfly on the Russell 2000 (RUT) $740.00
If we sum up all realized trades, the result is a loss of $534.85. However, as we were able to reduce much of the previously unrealized losses, our real money account has been able to build higher equity every month.
July performance in comparison
The following picture shows when we compare our real money account with the known benchmarks:
Current positions in our real money account
These positions are currently open:
Screenshot from 01.08. at 11:30
It is noticeable that our gold-silver spread is only $3,000 down compared to the June report. So we’ve made up $4,500 in ground. Otherwise, there is not much to say about the current positions in our real money account.
Overview of recent 3 months reports
Here you can find the individual reports of our real money account of the last 3 months:
How can I discuss these trades and receive them as a signal?
In our Premium Service, you will immediately know when a new trade is opened, closed or managed. You can also just join the signal community.